In honor of Good Friday and a 3-day weekend, I thought I would do a survey. And yes, I am bragging because I have a 3-day weekend and none of my friends from other schools do...Hey. I didn't tell you to go to Miami of Ohio or CSCC. It's not my fault. ;D
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4, Write down what it says. "She says, 'Siddalee, I am givin yall one more chance.'"-Little Altars Everywhere
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first? Air to the side, computer to the front.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? I'm watching "Everybody Loves Raymond."
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is? 11:45 pm
5. Now, look at the clock, what is the actual time? 11:46 pm! I am good!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The TV, something humming...
7. When did you last step outside? When I walked from my car to the dorm
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at? Emily's journal, where I got this survey. :)
9. What are you wearing? Jeans and my Chipper Jones s/s navy blue t-shirt, bare feet. :)
10. Did you dream last night? I don't remember any of them.
11. When did you last laugh? I laughed at the TV, because Ray and Deborah are dealing with a temper-tantrum-throwing little girl.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Some signs from Danielle and Britt, a dry erase board/bulletin board above my bed, an Achieve Your Dreams poster with quotes on it, pictures, stuff on Danielle's side.
13. Seen anything weird lately? I don't think so?
14. What do you think of this quiz? I don't really care...
15. What is the last film you saw? I have no clue...Chris and I haven't been to a movie in forever, it seems like. Maybe "The Butterfly Effect," but I think we saw something after that.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first? Actually, I just was talking about this...I would pay off my college and college for my best friends [the ones who deserve it]. But before all of that, I would probably buy my grandparents' farm.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I really hope Barry Bonds doesn't pass Hank Aaron for #1 on the all-time home runs list...I'm drinking water right now.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would make the world less hypocritical and hateful.
19. Do you like to dance? Yeah, sure...I like to dance especially by myself, when I'm getting ready and listening to music. It makes me laugh at myself. But I like dancing with Chris, too.
20.a) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Alysen, Victoria (Tori), or some other name I can't think of right now.
20.b) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Shea David.
21.) Would you ever consider living abroad? I don't think I would ever want to live there permanently, but I wouldn't mind having a house in a different country where I can go visit and stay. I want to be a rich mo-fo.